Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Mint 1995 Monte Carlo LS

Black with black leather interior, 140k 3.1L

The car is mint inside and out. There's only 1, well, major problem. It's got a blown headgasket. The bottom end is full of chocolate milk, it runs and drives, but will need a replacement motor (perfect canidate for a 3400 swap!) The car was always maticulously maintained, no idea why it blew a HG, it just happend.

I'd like to get $1000 for it with the blown HG. Figure for ~$1000 more you can have a 3400 powered mint condition Monte. Or for even less, if you're a skilled mechanic, you can swap in a 3.1 for much cheaper and still have a mint condition monte.

If it doesn't sell as is for $1000 within a few weeks I will be swapping a 3.1 into it and tacking on whatever the new motor/install cost.
    3.2 MTX SHO
    6.0 6spd GTO

Location and Pictures?
    2000 Grand Am GT
    2011 Chevy Impala

"The world's best cam combined with a poor set of heads will produce an engine that's a dog. But bolt on a set of great heads even with a poor cam, and that engine will still make great power." ~John Lingenfelter

Comment

The car is located in Connecticut, no pictures yet, I'll have some pics up this weekend though. The car has been sitting in a garage for a couple of months now, and it's time to let it go. All it needs is a good wash and a new motor!
      3.2 MTX SHO
      6.0 6spd GTO

Comment

Didn't get a chance to go take pics where I'm storing the car this week. I haven't had much interest with the blown HG, 800$ takes it, a new motor will be going in soon (3.1) and it will be re-priced. If anyone is in the CT area and is somewhat interested in a nearly perfect shell/tranny monte let me know!
        3.2 MTX SHO
        6.0 6spd GTO

Comment

I would be interested, but CT is too far.

Good Luck with the sale
          2000 Grand Am GT
          2011 Chevy Impala

"The world's best cam combined with a poor set of heads will produce an engine that's a dog. But bolt on a set of great heads even with a poor cam, and that engine will still make great power." ~John Lingenfelter

Comment

Working...
          X