95 Z26 forsale runs but needs tranny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 Z26 forsale runs but needs tranny

I want to sell my 95 Z26 with a blown tranny. It has about 128k on it. The car would make an excellent parts car. The body is in good shape but needs paint work. Seriously if you did a tranny swap. You could use the car right now. The car really just needs to be cleaned up and have a tranny put in. It is white with grey interior and has the V6 3100 motor.

Here are some of the aftermarket parts you might be intrested in.

Fast Forward Performace underdrive pulley.
    Optima Yellow Top
    MotorCityReman 160amp alternator
    Flow Master
    Nice Chrome rims with good tread on tires.
    New aftermarket headlight bulbs.
    Tranny Cooler
    B&M Shift kit

It has new shocks and struts that are about a year old.
    The starter is new and less than 6 months old.
    The power steering pump is new and less than 6 months old. This was done in conjuction with the starter.
    The brakes are fairly new but could probably be serviced.
    Oh yah I've had the motor for about 2 years and its real strong. I've put about 20k on it. I don't remember if it had 54k or 34k when I got it, but it runs strong.

The car will start and 1st gear does work. 2nd-OD + Reverse is shot. The Only thing that I am aware of in the entire car that does not work is the foglights because they are not on the car, and the rear defrost (i never bothered to try to fix either). I'm pretty sure I'm the 2nd owner. I have had the car for 4-5 years. I bought it off of a friend of a friend.

Theres also a decent stereo system in it which I may or may not sell, for extra money on top of the price I'm asking for the car. There are 2 12" audiobahn 12.5t's (dual voicecoil) in a sealed box. I have a spare battery, a battery isolator, a hifonics 4 channel amp, and a kenwood 2 channel amp.

I think $500 is very reasonable. I'm located in just out side of Dallas, TX in Carrollton zip 75010. I might be able to drop the car off for like 50 bucks or so if you're close to here, or you can come pick it up for free. I have a clean title in hand. If you want more pics or want to come look at it please let me know. The car needs a good wash and the chrome will gleam. Here are more pictures. http://www.evilchurch.net/illa/beretta/ If you want more pics or want to come look at it, please hit me up on here, or send me an IM on aim to sn: evilchurchilla

Last edited by iLLa Beretta; 04-23-2007, 12:48 PM. Reason: to add pics and info about starter and ps pump

anyone? ? ?

Comment

i added pics and i forgot theres a new starter and power steering pump

Comment

Working...
      X