Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 lumina 3.1 - TGP Ecm Install

Bought a TGP Ecm off of Redzmonte and I have the Ecm pinout for the Lumina

dunno if you can just swap the chip into your ecu or not... Would assume the pin out would be the same for all 1st gen w-bodys... but don't quote me on that.

S
    Shane "RedZMonte"
    2004 Corvette Z06 Commemorative Edition -VIRGIN
    1995 Monte Carlo Z34 14.38@101mph, 331hp/355tq
    -Turbonetics T04E Super 60 Turbo, 2.5" Borla Catback, OBDII, 42.5# Injectors
    2004 Subaru WRX STI -Lightly Modded (SOLD)
    1994 Lumina Z34 -VIRGIN (SOLD)
    1992 Lumina Z34-VIRGIN (RIP)
    1992 L67 Lumina Z34 (SOLD)
    1990 Turbo Grand Prix (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by RedZMonte View Post
      dunno if you can just swap the chip into your ecu or not... Would assume the pin out would be the same for all 1st gen w-bodys... but don't quote me on that.

S
      i could look, but i know for sure the EGR is setup differently... the TGP setup used the EVRV while everything else was the 3-solenoid digital setup...

EDIT: i keep forgetting that i uploaded these already...

Last edited by robertisaar; 04-10-2010, 04:28 PM.
      1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
      Latest nAst1 files here!
      Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

I have a diagram for the lumina for the ecm connections from alldata , it's kinda sparse about the TGP stuff tho. Basicly it runs just like a 3.1 + Wastegate solinoid and different EGR ?

Comment

Originally posted by 16vconversion View Post
          I have a diagram for the lumina for the ecm connections from alldata , it's kinda sparse about the TGP stuff tho. Basicly it runs just like a 3.1 + Wastegate solinoid and different EGR ?
          more or less.... yeah. i'd go over those diagrams to be sure, but there weren't a whole lot of differences to begin with.
          1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
          Latest nAst1 files here!
          Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Working...
          X