7727 ECM ALDL wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7727 ECM ALDL wiring

wiring the 7727 into my s10. the wiring diagram i have only has three connections to the ALDL. using the diagram, computer, and harness from a 93 lumina with 3.1.

pin B3: white/black wire to port B
    pin B5: orange wire to port M
    port A to ground.

is there any other wires into the ALDL that i will need? the s10 setup used a lot more.

michael

that's all perfectly normal... pin M flows ALDL data, pin A is ground and pin B is diagnostic enable for reading codes on your SES light. the later OBD1 setups didn't need as many pins the in the connector.
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

groovy. thanks.

so, after these three, my winaldl setup should read?

Comment

isn't winALDL 160 baud only? the 7727 works at 8192 baud...
        1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
        Latest nAst1 files here!
        Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

well, i guess im finally going to have to find the files for the stock PCM to make tunerpro work as a scanner then. and also figure out how to do it.

Comment

Tuner Pro RT is WIN.

I use it exclusively.

I have tried WinALDL in the past and a couple other programs, but found Tuner Pro RT and have used it ever since.

Most files you will ever need will be found on the Tuner Pro website, or in the file manager section on moates.net.

Comment

i have a VERY nice A1 ADX and XDF made for TP...
              Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

ok, im kind of a newb. i know i want to run a1, but havent got that far yet. im uncertain what came stock with this ecm, and i get confused on the moates site by all the alphanumerics.

what came stock so i can get the tunerpro to scan?
                what will i need as far as when i start tuning?

i know ive asked these questions before, but now cant seem to find where and when i asked them to refer back to.

Michael

Comment

Working...
                X