$3F files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $3F files

ive downloaded tunerpro rt, picked up a chip burner and some proms, made an aldl cable and am ready to start tweaking my s10. problem is, i only havethe stock $3F .bin filw, and canot find the .ads or .xdf files anywhere. i tried moates, diy-efi, mxscan forum, thirdgen.org, etc and have had no luck. does anyone have these?

if i need to, ill just swap ECM's to a 92 ECM that i have from the parts truck (also a 2.8 5 speed s10), but then i would need to find all the files for that ECM.

anyone have anywhere else for me to look, or hav the files they could gove me? i really wanna get this thing dialed in with the bigger TB, headers, Exhaust, 1.6 rockers, and deleted smog.

thanks
    Michael

here is the $3F .xdf.. i'll look around for the .ads
    Attached Files
    Past Builds;
    1991 Z24, 3500/5 Spd. 275WHP/259WTQ 13.07@108 MPH
    1989 Camaro RS, ITB-3500/700R4. 263WHP/263WTQ 13.52@99.2 MPH
    Current Project;
    1972 Nova 12.73@105.7 MPH

Comment

thanks,man.
      michel

Comment

probably wouldn't take too long to make the ADS if Dave can't find it... i did one for a member on here for a 4E ECU, only took a few minutes...
        1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
        Latest nAst1 files here!
        Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

and i have no idea how to go about doing that. is there a how to or something i can follow?

im new to the efi stuff. whole reason im doing this is so i can learn new skills.

michael

Comment

its kinda confusing, but once you get into it, its not bad...

thats what you need to make the datastream definitions...

EDIT: as far as a how-to...... i don't know if anybody has ever made one.

you know what, browse through the files in there and see how confused you get, in the meantime, i'll make a 3F definition for you.
            1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
            Latest nAst1 files here!
            Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

actally. i found the ads on the moates site. amazing what a nap will do for your eyesight.

michael

Comment

that works too...
                Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

you said you had a ads for the 4e? is there any way i can get a copy?

thanks
                  Micahel

Comment

i can send you the ADS or ADX for TP, just send me your email address through a PM.
                    Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

Working...
                    X