No announcement yet.

'93 Camaro OBD1 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny thing. I have a 1227727 conversion harness for that engine already made up. I even tested it before I took my 3.4L apart. I've reverted to TBI so I'm not using that harness or my 7727 anymore.
    '98 Volvo V90 - Ford 5.0 swap in progress
    '96 LR Range Rover 4.6 HSE - suspiciously reliable
    '92 Volvo 740 Wagon - former parts car, now daily-driver beater
    '71 Opel Kadett Wagon - 1.9L CIH w/ Weber DGV 32/36, in bits

Comment

Hey,

I'd like to thank Robert and John for all this work. I'm about to start the wiring on a 7727 into a 94 3.4 F-body in a few minutes, and it's nice to have some notes to refer to.

Comment

Do you have the 4l60e? If so, you might run into problems.
        Links:
        WOT-Tech.com
        FaceBook
        Instagram

Comment

No sir, it's got a manual transmission. And a blower. I'm pretty curious as to how it'll run when everything gets sorted. It's not a common setup by any means, I've never seen anyone do anything with a 3.4 aside from Dennis Brunton's Stalker.

Comment

this could be interesting...
            1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
            Latest nAst1 files here!
            Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

I'll snap some pics tomorrow if you guys are interested. It's not my car, I'm just working on it. The owner did a pretty nice job of mounting a Vortech scavenged from a V8 kit, but he's not a computer guy so it came to me to do that end of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Davis View Post
                No sir, it's got a manual transmission. And a blower. I'm pretty curious as to how it'll run when everything gets sorted. It's not a common setup by any means, I've never seen anyone do anything with a 3.4 aside from Dennis Brunton's Stalker.

Guess you haven't seen mine, or the guy on here with a 10 second x11?
                Links:
                WOT-Tech.com
                FaceBook
                Instagram

Comment

Nope. Nobody fools with the GM V6's much around here, that I've ever seen or heard of.

You've got my attention and curiousity. Link please?

Comment

Working...
                  X