3500 Turbo Tune ?s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3500 Turbo Tune ?s

I have a Fiero with a 2004 3500 5-speed. I am running a '7730 computer. I have considered turboing the car and wondered if any .bins would be close to start with.

Turbo grand prix will get you started. Its not perfect but you can go from there

Comment

The tune that the Previous Owner and Sinister made for this swap is pretty solid. Maybe I can combine the information from the TGP with what's been done to my 3500

Comment

If its pretty solid then why mess with it?

Comment

Because it is solid for N/A (car is currently N/A)
          When I turbo it, I know I'll need to program for bigger injectors plus the turbo, correct?

Comment

Forget the TGP code ($8F), it leaves a LOT to be desired... especially on a manual vehicle.

Use Code59, which is an enhanced version of $58 (Sy/Ty/Sunbird). C59 uses a 3 BAR MAP sensor (no 2 BAR option), has extended tables that have actual tuneable points up to 300 kpa and 6500 RPM, instead of just multipliers above 100 kpa (stock code both $58 and $8F use a 2D multiplier table above 100 kpa). C59 has native WBO2 support and can use the WBO2 input for closed loop, among other enhancements. This will work in you '7730.

At the very least I'd use $58 over $8F, due to it being better than $8F, with much more refined code and better manual trans support.

Comment

Working...
            X