2.2l to 2.8 swap need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.2l to 2.8 swap need help

I have a 93 Corsica 2.2l and I'm swapping the motor to a 89 beretta 2.8l and I was wanting to make sure it will fit first and then wanted to know if anyone knows where I can get a wiring harness for a V-6 Corsica because the beretta harness will not fit.

Berretta harness will fit, they are both L-bodies, though I beleive there were some minor changes in sensors.

Yes the 2.8 will fit the Corsica.

For clarification, you are swapping the 2.8 from an '89 Beretta into a '93 Corsica?

Your title and message body don't quite match.

Comment

Yup you got it the 2.8 coming out of the 89 Beretta going into the 93 Corsica w/ 2.2 I was told that the wiring inside the car disconnects at the firewall and I can just plug in the Corsica harness from there. Btw I picked this Beretta up for $50 just because it doesn't have a title anyone who might need anything from the fenders back let me know what you need and I'll give ya a price.

Comment

Just wanted to ask really quick so I can show my buddy that is helping me do this swap, the cradle is not different for the 2.2l and 2.8l correct?

Comment

Working...
        X