Rebirth: 3.1 LHO to 3400 (maybe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebirth: 3.1 LHO to 3400 (maybe)

Hey guys. It's been several years since I've been in the 60* game but I'm considering reviving my GP (for the second time) and just doing a rebuild on a 3400 versus continuing with the current worked over 3.1. I'm looking to see what would be needed for the swap, best donor vehicles, etc. but I can't seem to find the info which I'm quite positive is on here somewhere. Anyone willing to help out? The transmission I plan on continuing to use is the 440-T4 (4T60) that was fully built by Level 10 over in NJ. The car wouldn't be my daily driver so I'd like to eke out as much power from the build as possible while still being streetable. When I first rebuilt the car 10 years ago a lot was "left on the table" due to a lack of knowledge and funds so I plan on taking my time on this go around to essentially finish what was initially started. Any help on pointing me in the right direction for the swap or power combinations would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, it's nice to still see some familiar names on the forum after all this time.
Working...
X