No announcement yet.

Nissan-powered Classic 'stang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is unique, and it probably runs like a mutha, but damn man its a FORD!! thats is old school power that 8 times out of 10 would blow the doors of most JDM cars. Escpecially if modified even a little bit. Thats like throwing away gold for silver because its lighter...

Comment

Well by the looks of what he started with the motor was probably a POS anyway.
      1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
      1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
      Because... I am, CANADIAN

Comment

they make multiple copies of the hero cars so they can crash them up and get different camera angles

Comment

ive heard of small blocks in RX-7's but not the other way around, lol
          91 GTP HM-284 GONE
          96 Special Edition LQ1/4T60E GONE

98 Spawn of Satan (L67 Regal)
          87 V10 SM-465/Mild 350
          06 Cobalt SS/SC GONE

Comment

well even though its a sport compact i dont think an rx7 would fit in a small block :P

Comment

Um, yes, a SBC WILL fit into an RX-7. I have seen it done and it is very freakin tight but can be done. But those cars get no respect from any camp as they are bastard cars. Now, I AM planning on putting a rotary engine into a gm product (more details later).
              Tuning a car is full of compromises. You must decide if you are willing to give up either reliability, performance, or a whole load of cash. Also remember that repairs will seem to come up much more often as you strive for even more performance

Comment

no, what he ment was a smallblock will fit IN an rx7, but and rx7 wont fit IN a smallblock

Comment

that joke went right over his head lol

1991 Cavalier VL Coupe 3400 5 speed

Comment

Originally posted by matt_p
                    that joke went right over his head lol

Comment

Tuning a car is full of compromises. You must decide if you are willing to give up either reliability, performance, or a whole load of cash. Also remember that repairs will seem to come up much more often as you strive for even more performance

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X