Rear suspension bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear suspension bushings

The rear suspension bushings are worn out on my 95 Grand-Am. I'm looking for some polyurathane bushings, I can't seem to be able to find any, the best one's that I can find are moog K6288. According to what I have found the bushings are the same as Cavalier, beretta, corsica, and many others. Does anyone know of a company producing polyurathane bushings for these cars. Thanks

not off the top of my head... but you may want to check out energy suspensions web site and see if you can find one that matches the size and piece together your own bushing kit. that is what most people do

S
    Shane "RedZMonte"
    2004 Corvette Z06 Commemorative Edition -VIRGIN
    1995 Monte Carlo Z34 14.38@101mph, 331hp/355tq
    -Turbonetics T04E Super 60 Turbo, 2.5" Borla Catback, OBDII, 42.5# Injectors
    2004 Subaru WRX STI -Lightly Modded (SOLD)
    1994 Lumina Z34 -VIRGIN (SOLD)
    1992 Lumina Z34-VIRGIN (RIP)
    1992 L67 Lumina Z34 (SOLD)
    1990 Turbo Grand Prix (SOLD)

Comment

I can make rear bushings. Infact I can make them out of Delrin

WWW.OverKillEngineeringMotorsports.com

Comment

How much for a set. I have never heard of delrin before, can you tell me more about it? Thanks

Comment

I can make rear bushings. Infact I can make them out of Delrin

Anyone have contact info I can't get their e-mail adress to work, thanks.

Comment

I cannot make bushings though it sounds so easy and I'm looking forward to learn suspension bushings
            Last edited by handfore; 11-05-2010, 02:32 PM.

Comment

i like my delrin bushings on my inner control arms and would like some others made for my car too
              94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

Working...
              X