• She's alive!!!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=40658154
    Check it out guys she runs!!!
    Keep watching...good things to come!

Looks like open Manifolds to me

Anything special done to the motor?

Got Lope?
    3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
    Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
    Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
    12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

yes, the whole motor has been rebuilt like i said, but instead of putting the stock rotating assembly, i opted for JBODYPERFORMANCE's "mild cast build kit" which includes high compression pistons(they claim 11:1), sportsman rods, new crank, stronger valve springs, and what sounds like a pretty wild cam. I went ahead and put in comp cams 1.6 roller tip rockers just because i dont know any better.
      I hope to have her back on the road by next summer!

Comment

JBP's idea of a wild cam isn't much.. lol

I would imagine they sold you a Crane H260.. or something similar. The "high compression pistons" are just stock pistons for a 3.1 Iron head engine.

Looks good, Sorry that i don't have much respect for JBP since they ripped off 8/10 customers but it seems like you are one of the lucky ones.
        Past Builds;
        1991 Z24, 3500/5 Spd. 275WHP/259WTQ 13.07@108 MPH
        1989 Camaro RS, ITB-3500/700R4. 263WHP/263WTQ 13.52@99.2 MPH
        Current Project;
        1972 Nova 12.73@105.7 MPH

Comment

Originally posted by Superdave View Post
          JBP's idea of a wild cam isn't much.. lol

I would imagine they sold you a Crane H260.. or something similar. The "high compression pistons" are just stock pistons for a 3.1 Iron head engine.

Looks good, Sorry that i don't have much respect for JBP since they ripped off 8/10 customers but it seems like you are one of the lucky ones.
          Well i'll agree with you in the fact that I really lost all respect for them too, I had to fight tooth and nail to get everything corrected. The oil pump was for something else, the bearings were the wrong size, the pistons were bigger than i ordered so i had to have the block bored to make room, and something else was incorrect. All in all, i'm glad to be done with them!

Comment

Working...
          X