Service Repair Manuals from Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Repair Manuals from Ebay

Has anyone ever bought one of these or used something similar to them? The description says it is the same software the GM techs use. I just want to be sure that it is useful and can actually help me out.

Here is the link to the one I looked at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...me=rvi%3A1%3A3

He does have 3 posts for negative feedback that said the manuals were useless.

he also has 3 neutral comments, two of which claim it's not a good product. I would personally buy a service manual from a store or dealership that way you know exactly what your getting.
    just my opinion
    I wish 10% of the people on the road knew how to drive

Comment

I got one for my Achieva off of ebay, and it is full of information and VERY detailed. It is about 1300 pages, and includes EVERYTHING. A hell of alot better then those Chilton or Haynes manuals! The only thing is, you have to know how to use it. Read the first part that explains all the symbols and such. And to buy this from the dealer your prabably talking over $75.00.

Comment

Yeah I know from the dealer its expensive, especially if you get the disc.

Comment

read his most recent feedback.

Comment

I didn't see that it was a disk. I got the book. I would be iffy on the disk, just because it might be a bootleg, like that guy said. $25.00 is steep for a forged disk.

Comment

Working...
            X