93 camaro performance help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 camaro performance help

I have a 1993 Camaro A/T with a 3.4L v-6. I have a cold air intake and dual exhaust on it. I want to get more power out of it but i dont know how to. I would also like to know if they make shift kits for my car, i dont know what model the transmission is.

93 Camaro should have a 4L60E, or possibly a 700R4. There should be shift kits available for either.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

The 93 is still the 700R4. Look up on summit racing for a couple of shift kits. What kind of power do you want to get out of the Camaro?
      00 Grand Prix GTP Daytona

Comment

You want more power out of your Camaro? Then buy a v8.
        '93 Sunbird. 5spd, 3.1, it's fast. Oh, and 240k miles has proven lethal against Turbo Talons

I'm lurking occasionaly. It's tough because I'm usually too busy with the Army or my 5.0 Mustang. Which is for sale.

camaromanmatt@yahoo.com

Comment

high compression, stroker, heads, cam, intake, headers, nitrous, turbo, supercharger...

all are ways to make more power
          94 Grand Prix
          3400- NX 75 shot, Cammotion cam, S&S headers, and a few more toys

Comment

Aside from me being a cock in my last post, the FIRST thing to do is realize how much more you want. A little more oomph, or some raw speed. Gas mileage, or tons of go.
            The basics are cai, full exhaust, and a retune.

You could also cam it, do some headwork, bigger TB, and a custom tune. Since it's an auto, get a better servo. A shift kit and a larger stall will WAKE THAT THING UP.
            '93 Sunbird. 5spd, 3.1, it's fast. Oh, and 240k miles has proven lethal against Turbo Talons

I'm lurking occasionaly. It's tough because I'm usually too busy with the Army or my 5.0 Mustang. Which is for sale.

camaromanmatt@yahoo.com

Comment

Put a v8 in it. If I had a V6 camaro you bet a v8 would be in there ASAP. Thats where you'll get the most power
              95 Z26 3400/OBDII/GETRAG

Comment

HMmmm.

I'm expecting 250whp or better in my 3.4

use a Corvette servo in your tranny, cheap shift kit.

Actually the FIRST thing you need to do is figure out tuning so you can put a 3500 top end on there
                Links:
                WOT-Tech.com
                FaceBook
                Instagram

Comment

Working...
                X