Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please read! BIG opportunity for someone out there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read! BIG opportunity for someone out there!

Greetings, some of you may know me already, but I am currently a programmer at Centroid Corp. Centroid is a company that makes computer controls for CNC machinery.

One of our newest and hottest products is a table to give a milling machine 5 axis', all controlled, and in conjunction with a scanning probe, we can duplicate milling from one piece to another.

This is not a sales pitch in any way, so please keep reading. (Although if some of you who read this own a machine shop and are interested in more, visit the company website at www.centroidcnc.com )

We will be attending the PRI (Performance Racing Idustry) show in Indy, IN the second week of december. Many of you know of this show.

We want to highlight the process our machinery can do. To do such, we are obtaining cylinder heads that are ported, scanning the port/polishing job and digitizing it, and then instructing the machine to copy the job from one head (or combustion chamber) to the next.

We have a set of LS1 vette heads, we have a set of stock gen3 3.4 heads and a stock recent Quad 4 head. We have one worked LS1 head, and one stock head. We want V6 and I4 heads next.

What I have been asked to ask is: Is there anyone here willing to loan us a head (or set of heads) that have been worked on and have a proven documented track record (i.e. improved hp, improved lap or trap times)?

We will pay to ship the heads to us/Indy/back and if the donor wishes, we can produce literature handouts for at the show listing thier bio, the work they have done, and the proof of performance. (if you are desirous of breaking into the industry as a recognized expert, this is the way to go)

We would also like to have a head that perhaps was ported/polished but cracked or was harmed, so we can demonstrate the effectiveness of this machine to 'make a backup copy' using a factory 'blank' (un modified head)

If someone has a ported/polished head and an unmodified one, perhaps we can copy the porting for you at the show.

It is not guaranteed, but we may also be able to incorporate the donors info into future literature. Testamonials with real people with real results work in the performance community.

If someone is interested, email me at quaddriver@aol.com and geg@centroidcnc.com asap so we can talk. There will be no cost to a donor, a lot of publicity for the donor, and maybe free machine work for the donor.

If you know of someone that this should reach, tell them.
    QuadDriver.....
    go fast...run over sh....stuff

I may be able to Loan you a set of my own Ported and Polished heads.
    2nd week of december eh...

I'll Email you later this week about this when i can get a bit more time.
    Colin
    92 Sunbird GT, 3200 Hybrid 13.99@ 95.22 (2004)
    90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 10.54 @ 129mph.

Comment

recognized expert,
      sorry man you dont qualify...

Comment

I have a set of 3400 heads that might be able to send to you... don't have any time slips on them till the spring but I have some before and after flow #'s
        1999 Olds Alero 2.4 to 3500 swap (running). totaled by a honda
        1992 lumina 4 door 3500 3spd auto 15.020 @93.5 mph
        1984 Cavalier type 10 hatch 3100 5spd!!!
        14.96@91.47 in the 1/4
        9.63@74.36 in the 1/8th
        14.30 on slicks! scrapped due to rust!

Comment

Working...
        X