2006 Malibu Maxx Lt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Malibu Maxx Lt

Was just wondering what I should be considering for some upgrades.
    I’ll be getting an exhaust soon (probably Borla) and was thinking what headers I should look at. Anything really, any knowledge and suggestions is much appreciated.
    not looking for a race car... only a better daily
    Last edited by Mohawk Warrior; 04-01-2020, 05:34 PM.

I'm not sure anyone makes headers for it, what engine does it have? LX9?
    "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

Ya the 3500

Comment

Originally posted by ericjon262 View Post
        I'm not sure anyone makes headers for it, what engine does it have? LX9?
        Trying to see if I can get a turbo set up for a decent price locally I’ll see what they say.

havent got exhaust done yet will look into it soon. On a side note I found out the lower intake manifold is cracked is that a common problem?

Comment

I have the Borla exhaust, I got them from 4wheelonline and they fill the cutouts perfectly and sound great. Look at it this way, you will be listening to the exhaust for the entire time you own the car, might as well get what sounds great to you.
          Last edited by autonoob; 05-20-2020, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawk Warrior View Post

Trying to see if I can get a turbo set up for a decent price locally I’ll see what they say.

havent got exhaust done yet will look into it soon. On a side note I found out the lower intake manifold is cracked is that a common problem?
            the lower manifold? that't not something I have ever heard of cracking on these engines. any turbo kit will likely have to be a custom setup.
            "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

Working...
            X