3.1 v6 1991

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.1 v6 1991

Hello , my name is Domingo and i have a Pontiac Firebird 3.1 1991 automatic , since I buy the car I have mounted to him one jet performance chip , MSD ignition coil , accel fuel injectors (tipe bosh), Accel 8.8mm Spiral Silver Plated Copper Core Spark Plug Wire Sets , MSD Distributor Cap and Rotor Kits ,one electric supercharger , I have suppressed the EGR and catalytic.
    That I can do to the car for a little but of power?
    sorry for my English but i live in Spain (Europe) and i don't speak English very good.
    thanks and regards
    Domingo Garcia

Friends dont let friends buy Jet chips.
    The electric supercharger is also a waste, and probably restricts airflow into the engine more than it helps.

For some more power i'd suggest getting a good cat-back exhaust. That should help for a few more HP.
    97 Cavalier RS
    3400, Isuzu MK7

Comment

jet chip is not a good chip? , as I can buy?...
      in this moment i am looking for a new headers but nonencounter some for my car , I continue looking for.
      I have put in my car a super E-ram electricsupercharger (the one of two rotors)
      and ever since I have it I have seen a fuel saving and an improvement in the benefits in highway.I am contented with it...
      thank you very very much for you opinion ....

Comment

I don't think you will find new headers for your car. You can sometimes find used ones on ebay.

Comment

you think that it those of the 3.4 can be put in my car?, because those if I have found them , even i have found a headers for a 2.8.
          thanks

Comment

Yes, they should work, and so should the 2.8 ones.

Comment

Thanks , I am already buying them , thank you very much...

Comment

Working...
              X