Interest in Blog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest in Blog?

So, would anyone on here actually be interested in having a blog here on the site? If I try it out, it will require a subscription/donation, and it would have to be related to the site. I'm just looking at some of the threads recently (JMGTP's swap thread, robertisaar's nAst1 code thread, my Mustang build, etc), and thinking that some stuff like this might be better suited for a blog area. We have the ability to add blogs quite easily, I just never really saw a need for them.

Thoughts?
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

I think it would be neat. It would be interesting to see swap/mod progression of cars over time. What sort of subscription/donation are we talking? $5, $50, $5,000?
    -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
    91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
    92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
    94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
    Originally posted by Jay Leno
    Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

due to the lovely thread subscription feature and the email i get whenever someone posts anything in a thread i'm subscribed to, i'm inclined to say it might not get a lot of use... i think.
      1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
      Latest nAst1 files here!
      Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

But for those like me that check their email maybe once every 3 weeks or so, we have emails turned off for subscribed threads.
        -60v6's 2nd Jon M.

Comment

true... i'm just used to that feature though, and i check my email upwards of 100 times a day...
          1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
          Latest nAst1 files here!
          Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

I've only checked mine a few times a day recently due to buying parts for the 92 from a couple people on here. I'm getting excited for spring to roll around and I'm gathering parts for a bit of fun
            -60v6's 2nd Jon M.

Comment

Working...
            X