WOT-Tech store layout

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • stewartfn18
    replied
    i like the way its setup now. if only i had money to actaully use anything from the store

    Leave a comment:


  • ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
    Got more done. I want to get rid of the engine sections eventually so I need to make sure I have everything in at least 1 other section. I am thinking about removing the "All" section as well.
    i always use the "all" selection, please don't remove it

    Leave a comment:


  • SappySE107
    replied
    Got more done. I want to get rid of the engine sections eventually so I need to make sure I have everything in at least 1 other section. I am thinking about removing the "All" section as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by bszopi View Post
    I was thinking something along these lines...
    • Companies that actually supply parts
    • Companies that send the wrong parts
    • Companies that say they are going to supply parts, but never do
    Then their's me: Company that supplies the right parts, but sometimes takes forever. :P

    Leave a comment:


  • stewartfn18
    replied
    looks good man. i like how everything is broken down by part, then by engine. its alot more user friendly

    Leave a comment:


  • SappySE107
    replied
    3400 and 3500 will be similar in regards to how the cam acts. The 1393 and the street/strip cam I sell now are close performance wise, but the current cam works with the LS6 yellow springs without coilbind clearance issues on stock heads.



    How are things looking now? I am not sure if I want to list the gaskets in the sections or not just yet. I need a gaskets/bearings section.

    Leave a comment:


  • stewartfn18
    replied
    i like it. i asked in the other thread and sry to go ot, but are the estimated gains for the cams on a stock 3500 similar to the 3400, and would supporting mods increase the gains. how similar is the 1393 grind to the street/strip cam

    Leave a comment:


  • SappySE107
    replied
    I have the heads broken down into sections, but i dont know if i like having so many folders to click on. Really don't know if I should continue or backtrack. I want to be ready for when the new software is finally done. The cylinder heads section is the first one I want to do so I can keep the same theme going for the other areas.

    heads
    manifolds
    valvetrain - springs, pushrods, cams
    air/fuel
    computer/electric
    gaskets/bearings/hardware
    packages

    Leave a comment:


  • robertisaar
    replied
    i would LOL, but damn...

    and i think it was working fine before... tried out the newer setup a few minutes ago, also seemed user-friendly.

    Leave a comment:


  • bszopi
    replied
    I was thinking something along these lines...
    • Companies that actually supply parts
    • Companies that send the wrong parts
    • Companies that say they are going to supply parts, but never do

    Leave a comment:


  • SappySE107
    started a topic WOT-Tech store layout

    WOT-Tech store layout

    I am not sure which way to go as far as listing products goes. I need sections for the electronics, and fuel injectors, and other parts, but I also like the ease of use for putting all the 3400 stuff in the 3400 section.

    Any input for organizing things?
Working...