what is the Compression Ratio of a 3.4dohc 1995
3.4dohc questions.
Collapse
X
-
I dont believe changes occured from 1991 - 1995 .. but I think 1996 got a higher compression ..
I believe 9.25:1 for an auto ..New member of 200,000 mile club as of May 16, 2005
-
EDIT: Sorry, didnt even see Desktop Dyno ..
http://www.60degreev6.com/modules.ph...download&cid=2
Theres a download section on this site .. goto that link above and it has the files and info ..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://60degreev6.com/modules.php?op...rtid=19&page=1
Thats got a bunch of specs on the DOHC .. If you look to the left, and in the "main Menu" .. you'll see MOTORS and click DOHC ..
Hope it helps ..
Also .. Check the SEARCH function at the top ..
Found this ..
http://60degreev6.com/index.php?name...ght=valve+size
Its got the intake size .. 1.436"
Exhaust is 1.258" BTWNew member of 200,000 mile club as of May 16, 2005
Comment

Comment