oil cooler/filter gaskets

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • napatiger
    • Oct 2003
    • 490

    #1

    oil cooler/filter gaskets

    I couldn't find the part # for the gasket and o-ring that goes on the oil filter/cooler assembly. Any help with that?

    Mike
    95 MC Z34 Black
    Running strong with new engine, transmission, brakes and suspension.
  • napatiger
    • Oct 2003
    • 490

    #2
    RE: oil cooler/filter gaskets

    What gets me is that I don't remember taking a gasket off of the assembly, but the book says to replace gasket and o-ring?

    Any help out there?
    95 MC Z34 Black
    Running strong with new engine, transmission, brakes and suspension.

    Comment

    • 93Oldsdroptop
      • Oct 2003
      • 167

      #3
      RE: oil cooler/filter gaskets

      When I did the one on the wife's LQ-1 I just siliconed the hell out of it. Was ok for a while but I noticed it started to leak a little again. I'm thinking about just taking the damn thing off and screwing plugs in the holes.

      '93 Cutlass Ragtop LQ-1 -- Semi-retired over winters
      '06 Dodge Magnum SXT 3.5L -- My Daily Driver

      Comment

      Working...