I need a water pump pulley for my '92 LQ1. Found one!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sspeedstreet
    • Oct 2003
    • 282

    #1

    I need a water pump pulley for my '92 LQ1. Found one!

    Found one!
  • your_I.D.
    • Mar 2005
    • 337

    #2
    yep. $10.00+shipping. PM with your zip and i'll give you a total.
    1997 Z34 Monte,: testing 4 exh cam\'s, RSM STB, K&N, Eagle077 245/40/ZR18 Nitto Extreme
    1972 3/4 ton 4X4 longbed, built 350, 400 auto, 6\" spring lift, 35\" AT/BFG\'s, dana 60 front axle, 14 bolt gm w/detroit locker 4.56 gears. My ricer smasher

    Comment

    • sspeedstreet
      • Oct 2003
      • 282

      #3
      Water pump pulley

      Originally posted by your_I.D.
      yep. $10.00+shipping. PM with your zip and i'll give you a total.
      Thanks, but I already came up with one.

      Comment

      • Juglenaut
        • Dec 2003
        • 1130

        #4
        RE: Water pump pulley

        and it deserved telling us you needed one.
        I am back

        Mechanical/Service Technican

        Comment

        • Guest

          #5
          Re: RE: Water pump pulley

          Originally posted by Juglenaut
          and it deserved telling us you needed one.
          This post is also in the wrong section.

          Comment

          • sspeedstreet
            • Oct 2003
            • 282

            #6
            Re: RE: Water pump pulley

            Originally posted by Juglenaut
            and it deserved telling us you needed one.
            What?

            Comment

            • Juglenaut
              • Dec 2003
              • 1130

              #7
              RE: Re: RE: Water pump pulley

              It is a common part... not rare at all.

              About as common for the years as are cooling fans..
              I am back

              Mechanical/Service Technican

              Comment

              • sspeedstreet
                • Oct 2003
                • 282

                #8
                Re: RE: Re: RE: Water pump pulley

                Originally posted by Juglenaut
                It is a common part... not rare at all.

                About as common for the years as are cooling fans..
                Yeah, I discovered that while I was looking for one.

                Comment

                Working...