COnfused about Mufflers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PsychoX
    • Nov 2004
    • 14

    #16
    lol, sounds like a good idea. then when that is done post sound files so i can hear.

    Comment

    • blk92z34getrag
      • Oct 2003
      • 515

      #17
      I have a clip of my car with no resonator. E-mail me if you want to hear it.

      We need a way to attach sound files to this board. I think 60v6 should host sound clips in the pushrod and dohc exhaust sections. I'll submit mine.
      --Rob
      Currently attending Wyotech, Fremont, CA. Start Date: 1.24.05. Grad. Date: 4.21.06
      1992 Chevy Lumina Z34 5 Speed FOR SALE $1400 AS IS RUNS WELL

      Comment

      • blk92z34getrag
        • Oct 2003
        • 515

        #18
        Okay guys.

        If you like loud, and you like no raspiness. Use a 10" glasspack resonator. It's still loud, and there's NO RASP!!! WOOOT! I can race my friends after work and not worry about my cold engine rattling in their faces when I win.
        --Rob
        Currently attending Wyotech, Fremont, CA. Start Date: 1.24.05. Grad. Date: 4.21.06
        1992 Chevy Lumina Z34 5 Speed FOR SALE $1400 AS IS RUNS WELL

        Comment

        Working...