I was just toying with the thought of putting a set of side pipes on my GTP, and was wondering if anyone has ever done it before. Just curious to what any body thinks it would look like.
side pipes
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Ok I have been thinking. Instead of full side pipes just dual side exits.The only thing better than GM is a GM with a 60V6 under the hood.
Comment
-
I think it looks out of place, unless you were able to cut/mold the side skirt plastic to make it look like the pipes were ment to be there.
I think it would need some fiberglass work on the body to make it look right.95 MC Z34 Black
Running strong with new engine, transmission, brakes and suspension.
Comment
-
-
offers side exit exhaust for our cars.
i have a side exit for my cutout and i love it. i say go for it
Comment

Comment