Camshafts found

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jculler1610
    • Jan 2005
    • 36

    #1

    Camshafts found

    I found a site that sells camshafts for the 3.4 dohc, let me know what you guys think. Sorry its been a while I lost a tranny and almost got rid of my z34. here is the URL http://performance.drivewire.com/getparts/index.aspx?pref=Camshaft|CHEVROLET|LUMINA|1993|Z34 |V6|3.4|207|MFI|Engine%20Components


    u may have to go to the site and find them here is just the site: http://performance.drivewire.com
  • bszopi
    Site Coder
    • Apr 2000
    • 9190

    #2
    Look that number up on the Lunati website and this is what is listed...

    Oval Track Chevrolet Small Block (1957 - Present) 4 & 7 Swap .900 Base Circle Solid Roller Cam
    50121SBALUN
    Solid Roller; Rough idle. Excellent cam for oval track racing on 3/8 - 1/2 mile dirt or asphalt tracks. Works well in 355 cubic inch motors in medium weight cars. .900 Base Circle size with 1-8-7-3-6-5-4-2 Firing order

    For some odd reason I just don't see that fitting. And if you look at the picture of the Comp one, it is clearly for a V8.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power

    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

    Comment

    • RednBlack
      Wood Hippie
      • Mar 2004
      • 2795

      #3
      The cams I looked up for my 94, LQ1,(Lunati), listed at .640 lift.(insanity) Price is right though. :P

      I vote, that they have made mistakes in their listings.
      If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Jculler1610
        • Jan 2005
        • 36

        #4
        Well I was just looking around the web during lunch came arcoss and decided to post. Didnt really get much time to check it out. I does seem odd tho that when u pick your car trim it does list our engine and two of the three sounded to be close to a avg price from wat I have read here. So basicly its a lost cause on all three just one big misprint from that site?

        Comment

        • RednBlack
          Wood Hippie
          • Mar 2004
          • 2795

          #5
          No harm, no foul. LQ1 cams are non-existent.
          If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Husky
            It's like... ya know?
            • Aug 2005
            • 200

            #6
            For now...
            1994 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Special Edition, Black 5-Speed
            1995 BMW 540i, Alpineweiss-III, 6-Speed
            1995 BMW 540i, Schwarz-II, Automatic
            2004 Honda 919, Light Silver Metallic, 6-Speed

            Comment

            Working...