Hello from Portland Oregon

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RomeoHotel
    • Oct 2010
    • 1

    #1

    Hello from Portland Oregon

    Hello 60DegreeV6'ers

    I am a new member of this site and I have never owned a 60DV6. However, I plan on buying an Isuzu Trooper with the 2.8L V6. If I have done my homework, I think that Isuzu Troopers are equiped with the 2.8L 60DV6. Am I wrong??

    If I'm right about the 60DV6 in a Trooper, then this is the site for me!! Any info I can learn about the motor, from regular old tips to sneaky techs I'd be very interested in.

    Cheers.
    DISCONTINUED SERVICE.
  • Alxsmt
    that one guy
    • Feb 2007
    • 725

    #2
    welcome!
    sigpic
    88 Beretta CL- 13.641@102.76mph (rwd LS1/t56 conversion in progress)

    77 Celica GT- 3400/3500 swap in progress (engine from the beretta)

    Comment

    • pocket-rocket
      Because stock sucks...
      • Oct 2003
      • 6252

      #3
      Welcome!

      Yes, the 2.8 v6 used in Troopers is indeed a GM 60* v6, so welcome aboard
      -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
      91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
      92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
      94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
      Originally posted by Jay Leno
      Tires are cheap clutches...

      Comment

      Working...