Who's From Colorado/WY?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RedZMonte
    • Feb 2004
    • 1378

    #1

    Who's From Colorado/WY?

    I just curious who lives in my area. I noticed allot of you guys from Colorado and Wyoming. We should all get together one night or have a mod day. I live in loveland (5 miles South of Ft. Collins)

    Shane
    Loveland Colorado
    Shane "RedZMonte"
    2004 Corvette Z06 Commemorative Edition -VIRGIN
    1995 Monte Carlo Z34 14.38@101mph, 331hp/355tq
    -Turbonetics T04E Super 60 Turbo, 2.5" Borla Catback, OBDII, 42.5# Injectors
    2004 Subaru WRX STI -Lightly Modded (SOLD)
    1994 Lumina Z34 -VIRGIN (SOLD)
    1992 Lumina Z34-VIRGIN (RIP)
    1992 L67 Lumina Z34 (SOLD)
    1990 Turbo Grand Prix (SOLD)
  • sil
    4T60-E killa
    • Nov 2004
    • 723

    #2
    my bro lives in colorado springs...
    he doesnt drive 60v6 though :P
    he drives an aveo

    Comment

    Working...