im the only user who uses thier real name

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3400-95-Modified
    replied
    JonCanterbury... yeah no... just don't work...

    Mine is self explanatory on why I made it though.

    Leave a comment:


  • IanSzgatti
    replied
    Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
    JohnOakmont? nahh.... lol

    i mainly recieved mine from having "no fear" (or so i was told) when i was younger and doing some pretty crazy stuff on bikes and in cars.... all of somewhat, slightly, maybe legal or less than
    "JohhnyOakmont", thats greased lightning right there!

    Leave a comment:


  • El_Diablo
    replied
    JohnOakmont? nahh.... lol

    i mainly recieved mine from having "no fear" (or so i was told) when i was younger and doing some pretty crazy stuff on bikes and in cars.... all of somewhat, slightly, maybe legal or less than

    Leave a comment:


  • IanSzgatti
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnymossville View Post
    Mine is a play on my real name and where I live.
    see but that sounds good, like a movie or something... lets try mine....
    " ianvineland ", nope, sounds like a gay daytime soap-star.
    I should have pieced it together that Isacc Hayes is a real name.

    Leave a comment:


  • IsaacHayes
    replied
    Mine is my real name. Only other time I've had a nick name was on IRC or playing games back in the day on (started with Doom and Descent on kali and kahn, later quake2, etc)

    Those gaming names were in order of oldest to newest:

    DrDthmtch (doom, duke3d, descent, etc. Also on IRC)
    Big-D (quake2) D being from the former nick.
    iNSANE_jACK (action quake2 mod) I sucked so I made a temp name, got good and it stuck...
    ScrotalWarrior (doom3) same as above... lol. Yes the nick is what you think. "I will tea-bag you!!"

    Leave a comment:


  • geldartb
    replied
    mine stemmed from my username for the computers in high school, been using the same thing since 96 and ill prob never change it cause its burnt into my memory.

    although i think i might go back a few more years but the old memory train doesnt work so well anymore. i know i had a logon in 8th grade but dont remember what it was.

    Leave a comment:


  • ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
    yeah, but wasn't superdave a daredevil?



    Pretty funny stuff
    I watched the first run of that show.

    Leave a comment:


  • Superdave
    replied
    lol, yep..

    The guys at work used to call me Supertech which evolved into Superdave over the years..

    One of these days i'll come up with a good new username and have you change it.

    Leave a comment:


  • SappySE107
    replied
    yeah, but wasn't superdave a daredevil?



    Pretty funny stuff
    Last edited by SappySE107; 03-02-2008, 10:20 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Superdave
    replied
    I am Dave.. and i am also Super

    Leave a comment:


  • El_Diablo
    replied
    ive had more than a few people tell me i really am the devil, haha

    Leave a comment:


  • bszopi
    replied
    Mine is portions of my real name, and just like Ben, I've been using it since 97-98.

    Leave a comment:


  • johnnymossville
    replied
    Mine is a play on my real name and where I live.

    Leave a comment:


  • ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Mine is my real name

    Leave a comment:


  • geldartb
    replied
    mine is my last name with first letter of my first name

    Leave a comment:

Working...