Problem with Donation Input Screen...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 60dgrzbelow0
    "Yes... I AM IRONMAN..."
    • Mar 2009
    • 1344

    #1

    Problem with Donation Input Screen...

    Brad...

    JIKYDK...

    I just tried to input some $$$ into the Site Donation Calculation Input Screen, but it would not accept my entry. When you click on the first field and attempt to key in numbers the input window lengthens about 3 bytes but does not accept either keypad entries with NUM-LOCK on or from the linerar QWERTY keyboard area. I wanted to use PayPal and get some moolah to the site in support of everyone's efforts... but...No Go... Is there a workaround for this issue?
  • bszopi
    Site Coder
    • Apr 2000
    • 9190

    #2
    Try now.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power

    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

    Comment

    • 60dgrzbelow0
      "Yes... I AM IRONMAN..."
      • Mar 2009
      • 1344

      #3
      Nope... Sorry...No Soap... See the screen print image for details...
      Attached Files

      Comment

      • bszopi
        Site Coder
        • Apr 2000
        • 9190

        #4
        That's wierd, cause I can enter multiple values (in both IE and FF) and it will send me to the paypal page.
        -Brad-
        89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power

        Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

        Comment

        • bszopi
          Site Coder
          • Apr 2000
          • 9190

          #5
          Ok, try again. For some odd reason, when we upgraded, the permissions got messed up. It wasn't allowing registered users to donate. Should be fixed now.
          -Brad-
          89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power

          Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

          Comment

          • 60dgrzbelow0
            "Yes... I AM IRONMAN..."
            • Mar 2009
            • 1344

            #6
            Okay... It's Fixed! It Works!...and I am glad to do my part for the site! (I Wuz Loooooong Over-Dooooooo, Tooooo!)

            Comment

            Working...