Any Rush fans out there?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bszopi
    Site Coder
    • Apr 2000
    • 9190

    #16
    I have the whole album on CD. I remember hearing it when it first came out and my aunt had it on LP.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power

    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

    Comment

    • Lyle's GTP
      • Jan 2004
      • 1345

      #17
      I've still got it on LP. That's the only way you can hear the "backwards part".

      Lyle

      Comment

      • feavs
        • Dec 2003
        • 69

        #18
        I'm not a rush fan, but has anyone seen that episode of Trailer Park Boys, that starred the guitarist from Rush? And it was all about the boys sneaking into the concert? That was a kick ass episode.


        feavs

        Comment

        • Test4echo
          • Jun 2004
          • 40

          #19
          Yep, I guess you could say.....

          I like rush....hehehe


          Saw them 3 times, Once for Power Windows, ( Best one was this one)
          Once for Hold Your fire, and Once for Counterparts.

          And yes I also play bass.
          Learned the Bass on mostly a rush diet.

          test,

          Comment

          • bszopi
            Site Coder
            • Apr 2000
            • 9190

            #20
            Figured by your name that you would be one...
            -Brad-
            89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power

            Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

            Comment

            Working...