PBR. I seen something the other day that said Miller was making PBR??? WTF.
Whats everyones favorite beer
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
2004 Grand Am GT 3400 ... I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability.(Ron White)
-
Rickard's Red, Sleeman's Honey Brown, Stella Artois, Leffe, Corona, A Marca Bavaria, and Unibrique - Blanche De Chambley. Those are my top favorite beers.
Edit: Shit, I almost for got one of the best one, MGD. Sorry my US brothers, hope I didn't offend anyone.
Lyle
Comment
-
if i could drink anything it would be a bass ale... mmmm mmmm mmmmm
however its kinda pricey considering i only have 2 jobs :-p (na, im in school, i dont really have the money for it at the current time) however i do drink a bit of schlafly pilsner (its a micro brew from saint louis)when im feeling like i would like to have a personal celebration, and i drink well over a case of budwiser bottles a week3.4L camaro some goodies
Comment
-
-
Yea this guys got the right idea. Labatt Blue all the wayOriginally posted by dohcfiendmost beer taste the same to me. but i tried that lebatt blue and it is pretty smooth.
. The Labatt brewery is like 15 mins away from me. A good family friend works there so we get beer tickets all the time. I also like anything from our Local Granville Island Brewery
1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
Because... I am, CANADIAN
Comment
-
i had a labatt blue when i went to winsor recently
i didnt like it at allI Like V660s
Does Chevy make beer
~Jayme~
Comment
-
Draft ALWAYS taste better than from the bottle ..New member of 200,000 mile club as of May 16, 2005
Comment
-
finally someone agrees with my taste. I always take draft over can/bottle.Draft ALWAYS taste better than from the bottle ..2004 Grand Am GT 3400 ... I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability.(Ron White)
Comment
-
i had a blue in windsor and ill never drink it again
i thought it was nastyI Like V660s
Does Chevy make beer
~Jayme~
Comment
-
hmmm. now there is an idea for a 60v6 meet, a BREWERY!!!!Yea this guys got the right idea. Labatt Blue all the way . The Labatt brewery is like 15 mins away from me. A good family friend works there so we get beer tickets all the time. I also like anything from our Local Granville Island Brewery
The Official Rotating Mass Nazi
Comment


Comment