Man...I am old!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheProfessor
    • Oct 2003
    • 869

    #31
    oops yeah i didnt see the fast that it was only for GM cars either
    I Like V660s
    Does Chevy make beer
    ~Jayme~

    Comment

    • bmlawson
      • Jul 2004
      • 141

      #32
      yea me neither. sorry!

      Comment

      • its_just_ghost
        • Oct 2004
        • 2

        #33
        ok my turn

        88 chevy van
        88 blazer k4
        77 impala station wagon
        88 reagle special
        89 beretta gt 5spd
        94 beretta
        88 irock (lt1 stolen totaled)
        91 firebird
        and 8 fords
        2 lincolns
        3 dodges
        2 mororcycles
        oh yea i had a rail buggy with a 350 does that count as gm?
        imports the other white meat

        Comment

        • goatman
          • Jun 2004
          • 151

          #34
          Lets see, 1990 Cavalier 4dr, 1991 Lumina 4dr, 1987 S-10 4wd, 1988 Beretta GT, 1994 Saab 9000 CSe, 1993 Lumina Z34 (current), 1985 Olds Custom Cruiser, 1997 GMC 3/4 ton, 1989 F-150. And I'm only 18
          1993 Lumina Z34 - Broke Yet Again
          What the flip Uncle Rico!?!

          Comment

          Working...