whats your fav metallica album

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bud36light
    • Nov 2003
    • 517

    #16
    Got the memory still remains cranked on launch right now
    2004 Grand Am GT 3400 ... I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability.(Ron White)

    Comment

    • bud36light
      • Nov 2003
      • 517

      #17
      now i got enter sandman "playing" hehehe
      2004 Grand Am GT 3400 ... I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability.(Ron White)

      Comment

      • vsop4me3.1
        • Oct 2003
        • 482

        #18
        I like The Four horsemen, and they did start to suck when they cut their hair, and the whole napster thing....fuckin' bitches
        I wish 10% of the people on the road knew how to drive

        Comment

        • bud36light
          • Nov 2003
          • 517

          #19
          fuckin bitches is rite. Lars can kiss my ass.
          2004 Grand Am GT 3400 ... I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability.(Ron White)

          Comment

          Working...