My Little man

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Juglenaut
    • Dec 2003
    • 1130

    #1

    My Little man

    I figured I post some pictures of my Son.

    Here is Braxton Cole VerBeek, 4 months 1 week, 17 pounds.
    I am back

    Mechanical/Service Technican
  • RednBlack
    Wood Hippie
    • Mar 2004
    • 2795

    #2
    Cool! Sometimes people forget, that we all have families outside of the site! Welcome to Fatherhood and Congrats! (Hey Braxton! Buy a GM!)
    If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • firechiken
      • Feb 2004
      • 557

      #3
      Cool. You a first time dad? It still amazes me what a life altering event having kids is!

      Comment

      • Juglenaut
        • Dec 2003
        • 1130

        #4
        Yeah..First time dad, First Son, Can't much more luckier than that.

        One thing I don't understand is where he got to be so darn Cute, because I am so weird looking, at least I think I am. I will probabally be trying to figure that one out for the rest of my life.
        I am back

        Mechanical/Service Technican

        Comment

        • firechiken
          • Feb 2004
          • 557

          #5
          I think I've only met one or two little ones in my life that I can actually say were NOT cute. I think kids are great. I took my 8 year old to his first drag race this year (Lucas oil nationals). Thought he would love it. He saw the first run and started crying, so I took him home.

          Comment

          • bszopi
            Site Coder
            • Apr 2000
            • 9190

            #6
            Definately a cute looking kid. So I guess its time for me to post some as well... So of you have seen my daughter posing with my plenum project, but I'll post some others as well, along with my nephew (who is 2 months younger than my daughter). As far as looks go, its all from mom, considering she isn't actually my daughter. Although we are meeting with the adoption lawyer next week to start on those proceedings.

            Anyway, here we go...
            -Brad-
            89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power

            Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

            Comment

            • korbendallas68
              • 3400swap.com •
              • Oct 2003
              • 553

              #7
              Cute kids! I'm definatly not ready for them yet, I love'um though!
              1995 Grand Am GT
              3400 V6 / 4T60-E / Engine Swap
              3400 Engine Swap Guide Version 2.5 is Available!
              www.3400swap.com

              Comment

              • Juglenaut
                • Dec 2003
                • 1130

                #8
                Cute kids, looks like I have lots to look forward to. I will try and keep him from wearing bras for as long as I can. I sure hope that not a beer lol.
                I am back

                Mechanical/Service Technican

                Comment

                • bszopi
                  Site Coder
                  • Apr 2000
                  • 9190

                  #9
                  Yeah... these are all pictures I plan to keep for when he gets engaged or something... "See what your future husband did when he was 2!!"

                  Actually, it is a beer, but it still has the cap on. We were sitting around drinking a couple one night with the brother-in-laws, and the kids kept coming up wanting something to drink. I think Jake even pulled that one out of the case himself. He has good form, though!
                  -Brad-
                  89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power

                  Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

                  Comment

                  • PlatinumZ34
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 232

                    #10
                    Yeah... these are all pictures I plan to keep for when he gets engaged or something... "See what your future husband did when he was 2!!"
                    ahaha dont do that thats so cruel... my parents kept pictures of me playing nintendo naked and stuff for when i get engaged... should be the postcard for our generation
                    2001 Mustang GT
                    1991 5spd Lumina Z34 - Dead
                    1947 4spd International - Dead... Reincarnation pending.. getting close now .

                    Comment

                    • bud36light
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 517

                      #11
                      my parents kept pictures of me playing nintendo naked
                      I always wondered what that nintendo would do to a guy...
                      2004 Grand Am GT 3400 ... I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability.(Ron White)

                      Comment

                      • vsop4me3.1
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 482

                        #12
                        my kid is the devil, my nephew is the pirate

                        my niece

                        and my cat

                        or exactly reverse
                        I wish 10% of the people on the road knew how to drive

                        Comment

                        • bud36light
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 517

                          #13

                          Thought I was at work there for a minute. Hey the cat looks ornery. Got a name?
                          2004 Grand Am GT 3400 ... I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability.(Ron White)

                          Comment

                          • firechiken
                            • Feb 2004
                            • 557

                            #14
                            ^ That's because the cat's TOASTED!

                            Comment

                            • bud36light
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 517

                              #15
                              HAHAHAHAHA. I see what you mean now!
                              2004 Grand Am GT 3400 ... I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability.(Ron White)

                              Comment

                              Working...