This is cool, if you dont think so, check your pulse...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doubt_Incarnate
    I still watch ROBOTECH!
    • Jan 2005
    • 1130

    #1

    This is cool, if you dont think so, check your pulse...



    i think the page speaks for its self. too bad i dont have $14K to squander.
    If you aren't friends with a liar, you aren't friends with anyone.
  • WhiteZ34
    • Jan 2005
    • 42

    #2
    Holy Crap! for 14k I would rather see something in the driveway. But if I had more money than I knew what to do with, well why the hell not?
    \'92 White Z34 - Custom Air Intake & Magnaflow Exhaust

    Comment

    • Rhedalert
      Dr. Feelgood
      • Oct 2003
      • 1574

      #3
      RE: This is cool, if you dont think so, check your pulse...

      as cool as that all looks, I'd have to have a LOT of money burning to spend what anything costs there!
      Brian

      '95 Cutlass Supreme- "The Rig"
      3400 SFI V6, 4T60e
      Comp Cam grind, LS6 valve springs, OBD2 swap, Tuned
      2.5" DP/ 2.5" dual exh/ Magnaflow Cat/ crap mufflers/ 3500 Intake manifold/ 65mm TB
      TGP steering Rack/ 34mm Sway Bar/Vert STB/ KYB GR2's

      '08 Chevy Trailblazer SWB 1LT "Smart Package"- LH6 5.3L V8/4L60e, A4WD

      Comment

      • korbendallas68
        • 3400swap.com •
        • Oct 2003
        • 553

        #4
        Hell ya. Pretty sweet.
        1995 Grand Am GT
        3400 V6 / 4T60-E / Engine Swap
        3400 Engine Swap Guide Version 2.5 is Available!
        www.3400swap.com

        Comment

        • RidgeRunner
          • Oct 2003
          • 971

          #5
          I've always wanted to build about a 1/8 scale EMD 567 prime mover (16 cylinder diesel, over 9000 cubic inches for the real one).
          60v6's original Jon M.

          Comment

          • z34_nut
            • Mar 2005
            • 34

            #6
            i was always curious if they could make those work.

            1992 Lumina Z34 5-speed
            2001 Corvette Z06 6-speed

            Comment

            Working...