that was stressful... if only it were bruce webber coaching the salukis still
sigh, Illinois won
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Tags: None
-
RE: sigh, Illinois won
It would take more than the coach to put SIU where the Illini are at.
Marty'99 Z-28 - Weekend Driver
'98 Dodge Neon - Winter Beater
'84 X-11 - Time and Money Pit
'88 Fiero Formula - Bone stock for now
Quote of the week:Originally posted by AaronThis is why I don't build crappy headers. I'm not sure, I don't know too much about welding.
-
RE: sigh, Illinois won
Damn guys try to be happy here! Fuck its BW coaching ILLINOIS! This is a great story! I know these arent "his" kids but hell look what he did do for SIU. Lowery is just finishing BWs coat tails up here and managed to win a bracket game. Says something for Bruce Webber at Illinois now doesnt it?!! Wait till Webbers recruiting takes hold. That will tell the story at Champaign.2004 Grand Am GT 3400 ... I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability.(Ron White)
Comment
-
Re: RE: sigh, Illinois won
that was just drunken wishful thinkingOriginally posted by RacerX11It would take more than the coach to put SIU where the Illini are at.
Marty3.4L camaro some goodies
Comment

Comment