Find The Band

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • firechiken
    • Feb 2004
    • 557

    #16
    seal, garbage, black crows, thats my five...

    Comment

    • jp_grasshopper_007
      Power Level:1,000,000
      • Mar 2006
      • 120

      #17
      blues bros. & blind melon
      because I\'m not Canadian

      Comment

      • Mach10
        • Jan 2006
        • 232

        #18
        Curious: How the hell did you get "Butthole Surfers?"

        White Stripes
        Eels
        Deep Purple
        I wanna say "Twisted Sister" for the contortionists?
        Queens of the Stone age


        Two of them that are bugging the hell out of me:
        -The chick blowing the the bubble gum on the balconey
        -The three pineapples

        I feel I should know these :S

        Comment

        • RednBlack
          Wood Hippie
          • Mar 2004
          • 2795

          #19
          Is the Queen holding two Pistols with Dildos attached!? SEX PISTOLS!!

          And I don't believe those are The Blues Brothers.

          And everyone who is in the know, shut-up...for a week at least.

          And let's open it up to all guesses.
          If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • firechiken
            • Feb 2004
            • 557

            #20
            Lemonheads, Radiohead... more tomorrow

            Comment

            • firechiken
              • Feb 2004
              • 557

              #21
              Originally posted by RednBlackCutlass


              Grinning Oranges are "Lemonheads", just figured that out.
              Darn you! I just saw this! So my second one for the day is Green Day.

              Comment

              • RednBlack
                Wood Hippie
                • Mar 2004
                • 2795

                #22
                NIN next to Eminem. Sux!!! So who is the Blowing Bubble Girl?
                If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
                sigpic

                Comment

                • RednBlack
                  Wood Hippie
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2795

                  #23
                  How many we have now?
                  If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • firechiken
                    • Feb 2004
                    • 557

                    #24
                    I count 49. I have at least 5 more.

                    Comment

                    • firechiken
                      • Feb 2004
                      • 557

                      #25
                      Did we give up on this? BeeGees, Great White

                      Comment

                      • RednBlack
                        Wood Hippie
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2795

                        #26
                        Green Day,The Police,The Tubes,Mountain. Where is Pink Floyd? I be a dummy. :P But, from the same site...

                        If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • tijuana_no
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 261

                          #27
                          here is my five
                          1. scissor sister
                          2. the doors
                          3. the police
                          4. the vines
                          5.the roots
                          i just love to watch the wheels turn around and around

                          Comment

                          • tijuana_no
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 261

                            #28
                            Originally posted by RednBlackCutlass
                            Green Day,The Police,The Tubes,Mountain. Where is Pink Floyd? I be a dummy. :P But, from the same site...

                            http://halo.bing.googlepages.com/spidereffect.gif
                            man i didn't see you allreay had" the police"


                            i'll replace the police for "cowboy junkie" none has it yeat!
                            i just love to watch the wheels turn around and around

                            Comment

                            Working...