This may have been posted before, but...
Stihl Supercharger
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
i got one of those sitting in my shed out back. i wonder if i gutted it and just used the impeller and housing, then ran a drive shaft to the belt........ hmmmmmmm, might have to slap an a/f gauge on there because im sure that makes the motor run lean as hell.
-
Sure looked like a gas leaf blower to me. Just keep the tank topped off, and run the pull-cord through the dash.'99 Z-28 - Weekend Driver
'98 Dodge Neon - Winter Beater
'84 X-11 - Time and Money Pit
'88 Fiero Formula - Bone stock for now
Quote of the week:Originally posted by AaronThis is why I don't build crappy headers. I'm not sure, I don't know too much about welding.
Comment
-
Keep in mind also, that the dyno really didn't pick up much till the laughing gas was added.
I'd hate to be seen in my car pulling on something in a staging lane...
Especially if it wouldn't start....
(C'mon!!! START!! ((People are staring)))
If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
sigpic
Comment

Comment