Holset H2C turbo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • patgizz
    The Plaid Bandit
    • Oct 2003
    • 1071

    #1

    Holset H2C turbo

    does anyone know where to find a/r specs on a Holset H2C? it's got a cummins reman tag on it, and i'm having a hard time finding alot of info. IIRC the housings are not stamped with that info like a garrett or my air research units i've had in the past. i'd like to figure out what sort of displacement engine this would be optimal for in single form to determine whether i should keep it or sell it. i've heard of guys using them in single form on small blocks, but i've seen forums online where guys use them on DSM cars...
  • RebelGT
    • Oct 2003
    • 642

    #2
    Holsets don't measure their turbo's in typical a/r format, tats probally why you cann't find it. I believe they're measured in cm squared.

    these 2 threads should help.



    http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192083

    is this for the Lq1? I'd go for an HX35 with the bullseye housing if I were you. I'm using the HX40, but I'm just stupid, and like oversized turbos.
    26+6=1

    Comment

    • patgizz
      The Plaid Bandit
      • Oct 2003
      • 1071

      #3
      not for the LQ1, not this one anyway. sticking to n/a with a bottle on the Z.

      Comment

      Working...