FOR SALE: Front and Rear Stut Tower Bars / 18" 077

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 97loudcut
    • Oct 2006
    • 23

    #1

    FOR SALE: Front and Rear Stut Tower Bars / 18" 077

    I have the 3.1 style (straight across) front strut tower bar AND the rear strut tower bar made by AWeb80 (w-body). The front strut tower bar will fit all 90-97 w-body's and the rear strut tower bar fits all except the convertibles.

    I am looking for $60 for the front one and $60 for the rear one. If you buy both I'll take $20 off and make it an even $100.

    This DOES NOT include shipping.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    I also have a set of 18" high polished Eagle 077's with Goodyear Fierce 235/45/R18 tires for sale. Used for under 1000 miles, bought them this winter, installed in spring, took them off in May. Missing one center cap, lost it on the freeway.

    Looking for $650 for the entire set (wheels and tires).



    Prefer pick up, but I will ship.. it will but alot of extra money to ship.
    Matt Smith
    1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme | 3.1L 191ci 60º v6; 4t60-e |
  • 97loudcut
    • Oct 2006
    • 23

    #2
    bump
    Matt Smith
    1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme | 3.1L 191ci 60º v6; 4t60-e |

    Comment

    • CodeRedMontes
      408 Stroker Dummy Terms
      • Jun 2004
      • 14

      #3
      sold to me.

      1998 Monte Carlo Ls White 110K

      Comment

      • CodeRedMontes
        408 Stroker Dummy Terms
        • Jun 2004
        • 14

        #4
        payment sent thanks again man

        1998 Monte Carlo Ls White 110K

        Comment

        • bve32k
          3.4 DOHC FTW
          • Jun 2005
          • 475

          #5
          Whats wrong with the 077's besides one center cap? Curb rash? cracked? How much life is left on the tires?

          Closer pictures?

          I might be interested. The girl's car needs some rims on it. I am only like 30mins - 45 mins from Auburn Hills.

          Comment

          Working...