3.4

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spr250
    • Jun 2007
    • 18

    #1

    3.4

    I am currently looking for a 1993-95 3.4L for my wifes 84 camaro please help. must be low miles for direct drop in
    A GOOD FRIEND WILL BAIL YOU OUT OF JAIL, BUT A TRUE FRIEND WILL BE SITTING NEXT TO YOU SAYING,"DAMN THAT WAS FUN."
  • spr250
    • Jun 2007
    • 18

    #2
    bump
    A GOOD FRIEND WILL BAIL YOU OUT OF JAIL, BUT A TRUE FRIEND WILL BE SITTING NEXT TO YOU SAYING,"DAMN THAT WAS FUN."

    Comment

    • 19Cutlass94
      • Apr 2005
      • 770

      #3
      If your willing to travel I know someone parting out a car with a freshly rebuild 3.4 But its from a '92
      sigpic
      1994 Oldsmobile Cultass Supreme SL
      3400/Getrag 284 5spd
      1995 Chevy K1500 350c.i. 5spd Z71
      350/NV3500 5spd
      2014 Chevrolet Malibu LS

      Comment

      • roiddos
        • Aug 2007
        • 1

        #4
        where is the fresh rebuild located? My daughters 3.4 just laid down and looking for a quick drop in.
        Last edited by roiddos; 08-06-2007, 11:26 PM.
        Tres
        sigpic
        '93 Grand Prix 3.4l DOHC

        Comment

        • kmckirryher
          • Mar 2006
          • 7

          #5
          I could use a fresh engine as well.... where is it located and what do they want for it? I live about an hour and a half from Schenectady.

          Comment

          Working...