Wtb 96/97 Dohc Uim

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Identity Crisis
    Lost at Birth
    • Jul 2006
    • 295

    #1

    Wtb 96/97 Dohc Uim

    I am looking for a 96-97 3.4DOHC UIM.
    I dont know what this means but "ASS HATS" is funny
  • Identity Crisis
    Lost at Birth
    • Jul 2006
    • 295

    #2
    Still Looking......
    I dont know what this means but "ASS HATS" is funny

    Comment

    • series8217
      • Dec 2004
      • 387

      #3
      You just need the UIM? What about the TB and TB arm?
      I have the whole 96-97 intake and fuel rail and whatnot but I don't want to let parts go seperately if I won't be able to get rid of what I have left..

      Comment

      • Identity Crisis
        Lost at Birth
        • Jul 2006
        • 295

        #4
        Sure send me a PM of what you are looking for, for it all then. But I only need the UIM.
        I dont know what this means but "ASS HATS" is funny

        Comment

        • Chris88CL
          Moderator
          • Dec 2003
          • 212

          #5
          I'll take a look for you in the yard tomorrow. Im in Calgary so shipping should be cheap.

          Comment

          • Identity Crisis
            Lost at Birth
            • Jul 2006
            • 295

            #6
            Originally posted by Chris88CL View Post
            I'll take a look for you in the yard tomorrow. Im in Calgary so shipping should be cheap.
            Cool Thanks Chris.
            I dont know what this means but "ASS HATS" is funny

            Comment

            Working...