WTB: Roller Rockers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bluegoose
    • Jan 2007
    • 21

    #1

    WTB: Roller Rockers

    I need a set of roller rockers. My 96 doesn't have them but has the notches for them. I'm lookin for any year 3400 up until 2003. I need the older 10mm. Same goes for 3100 (but as you know not all 3100's had roller rockers). The 3100's all should have roller rockers starting in 97, but some 96's got them. I need all the hardware that goes with it.

    Thanks,
    Ronnie Smith
  • blkalero
    • Oct 2004
    • 42

    #2
    i'm pretty sure i have a set of the 10 mm rockers
    i'll looks through my stuff tonight

    Comment

    • blkalero
      • Oct 2004
      • 42

      #3
      found some
      20 shipped?

      Comment

      • IsaacHayes
        Mr. Orange.
        • Apr 2006
        • 6030

        #4
        Hey Ronnie, you should post pics of the sand rail
        sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
        1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
        16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
        Original L82 Longblock
        with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
        Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

        Comment

        • Bluegoose
          • Jan 2007
          • 21

          #5
          Rooler rockers

          I'll take them. Do you have the studs etc? Tell me how to pay you. I will post a picture later today to tommorrow.

          Ronnie

          Comment

          • blkalero
            • Oct 2004
            • 42

            #6
            they have bolts with them (stock)
            paypal work for you?

            Comment

            • Bluegoose
              • Jan 2007
              • 21

              #7
              rockers

              sent you a pm

              Comment

              Working...