HP Tuners VCM Hardware

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • john_V63400
    Banned
    • Feb 2006
    • 409

    #1

    HP Tuners VCM Hardware

    Comes with software and hardware: Everything you need to custom Map and tune your car.
    Go to HPtuners.com to learn more if ya dont know.
    Its the most advanced tuning software out for our cars and can be used on some Fords and all of GM cars basically.

    $300 OBO and 7 bucks shipping.

    Your still able to register 2 or 3 other cars.

    PM me for any mroe information, but Im lookin to sell quick
  • psrumors
    • Oct 2008
    • 8

    #2
    If you take PayPal I will take it. Can send payment immediately.

    Through a friend I was told there were still 6 credits available?

    Comment

    • psrumors
      • Oct 2008
      • 8

      #3
      Payment sent

      Comment

      • psrumors
        • Oct 2008
        • 8

        #4
        I have heard nothing on the shipment of this, have you shipped it? I have sent several PMs and a couple e-mails without response.

        Comment

        Working...