Alero rear disc brake setup

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Daguse5853Z
    Here's yer sign
    • Nov 2003
    • 155

    #1

    Alero rear disc brake setup

    I have a rear disc brake setup off of a Alero. e-brake cables, rotors, calipers, knuckles, everything. Its sitting around how it came off the car. I don't know if there would be any interest unless you were converting your grand am/ alero drums to discs but I figured Id give it a try.

    $75 obo for both sides plus shipping. I paid $150 for neon rear disc brakes so I think thats a fair price
    95 Z26 3400/OBDII/GETRAG
  • Daguse5853Z
    Here's yer sign
    • Nov 2003
    • 155

    #2
    picture
    Attached Files
    95 Z26 3400/OBDII/GETRAG

    Comment

    • 92cavquest
      • Feb 2008
      • 150

      #3
      This is a bolt in affair for anyone w/ a third generation (95-05) j-body. Might try listing this on the classifieds on j-body.org.

      Comment

      • Alxsmt
        that one guy
        • Feb 2007
        • 725

        #4
        do you know what size the rotors are? would these be the same bolt pattern as the 2nd gen cavalier/beretta?
        sigpic
        88 Beretta CL- 13.641@102.76mph (rwd LS1/t56 conversion in progress)

        77 Celica GT- 3400/3500 swap in progress (engine from the beretta)

        Comment

        • asylummotorsports
          Banned
          • Oct 2005
          • 649

          #5
          Aren't Aleros 5 X 115mm??

          Comment

          • 92cavquest
            • Feb 2008
            • 150

            #6
            Aleros are 5x114.3 .

            Comment

            Working...