tgp rear and a front exhaust manifold

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1988GTU
    LB62LHObbqftmfw
    • Nov 2005
    • 2475

    #1

    tgp rear and a front exhaust manifold



    This the only picture I have of the rear tgp manifold, but you get the idea.

    Both front and rear manifold to kick start your turbo invention off: 85.00 + shipping
    Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.
  • 1988GTU
    LB62LHObbqftmfw
    • Nov 2005
    • 2475

    #2
    Goin with the pile shortly.... Will make the surviving manifolds worth .089% more in 10 years.
    Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

    Comment

    • 1988GTU
      LB62LHObbqftmfw
      • Nov 2005
      • 2475

      #3
      Scrap.
      Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

      Comment

      • mtownfiero
        • Apr 2008
        • 114

        #4
        hey now, ill pay what there worth in scrap

        Comment

        • 1988GTU
          LB62LHObbqftmfw
          • Nov 2005
          • 2475

          #5
          85.00 is my scrap price
          Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

          Comment

          • Z26-T
            • Apr 2008
            • 486

            #6
            Originally posted by 1988GTU View Post
            85.00 is my scrap price
            Dang! If you're getting that for scrap manifolds I got a few to send your way .
            You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
            ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
            95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

            Comment

            • mtownfiero
              • Apr 2008
              • 114

              #7
              I no i got a few $ in spare steel laying around I suppose.

              Comment

              • 1988GTU
                LB62LHObbqftmfw
                • Nov 2005
                • 2475

                #8
                Originally posted by Z26-T View Post
                Dang! If you're getting that for scrap manifolds I got a few to send your way .
                Originally posted by mtownfiero View Post
                I no i got a few $ in spare steel laying around I suppose.
                I see you folks missed the boat on that one.
                Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

                Comment

                • mtownfiero
                  • Apr 2008
                  • 114

                  #9
                  no just going along for the ride.

                  Comment

                  • 1988GTU
                    LB62LHObbqftmfw
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2475

                    #10
                    Its the titanic.... ENJOY!
                    Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

                    Comment

                    Working...