65mm TB and Intake Manifold Spacers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Realestdriver
    • Jan 2009
    • 33

    #1

    For Sale : 65mm TB and Intake Manifold Spacers

    I got a LX5 throttle body(without sensors), that has the correct cable linkage for most 3400 and 3100 vehicles. The only you need is to cap off the vacuum lines and buy the adapter (available on wot-tech). $55 + $5 shipping

    I got 3X00 (large port) intake spacers (TCE Branded) with bolts. I'll take $25shipped for these.

    Got questions email me.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Realestdriver; 07-02-2011, 02:16 PM.
  • 03sleepr
    • Jul 2011
    • 19

    #2
    Pmed for spacers

    Comment

    • beastberetta
      • Mar 2010
      • 87

      #3
      I want the spacers badly i can send a money order out tuesday morning for them. Please let me.know.
      [COLOR="red"]1996 beretta z26, 3500 v6 currently awaiting my holset hx35 COLOR]

      Comment

      • Realestdriver
        • Jan 2009
        • 33

        #4
        Spacers are sold, srry bud

        Comment

        • Realestdriver
          • Jan 2009
          • 33

          #5
          TB still for sale, not a bad deal for a 65mm throttle body.

          Comment

          • 1stockfan
            • Jul 2011
            • 4

            #6
            wtb your TB

            I'm interested in your Tb to put on my 3.4. Will you take $50 shipped? my email is andydrew187@gmail.com

            Comment

            • Realestdriver
              • Jan 2009
              • 33

              #7
              TB still for sale

              $55shipped

              Comment

              Working...