I need an LQ1 5-speed manual rear motor mount

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sspeedstreet
    • Oct 2003
    • 282

    #1

    I need an LQ1 5-speed manual rear motor mount

    I need a '91 - '93 LQ1 5-speed manual rear motor mount.

    Thanks
  • pocket-rocket
    Because stock sucks...
    • Oct 2003
    • 6252

    #2
    From looking at Advance and Rock Auto, the manual and auto mount is the same.

    Advance:
    $35.99

    Rock Auto:
    $11.89, but they only have 3 left in stock.

    I just might have to nab one up, just in case...
    -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
    91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
    92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
    94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
    Originally posted by Jay Leno
    Tires are cheap clutches...

    Comment

    • sspeedstreet
      • Oct 2003
      • 282

      #3
      Unclear on my part. I need the metal bracket between the block and the rubber mount.

      Sorry for the confusion.

      Comment

      Working...