WTB: 3x00 TB(65/68mm) LX9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Forgotten User
    Banned
    • Feb 2013
    • 86

    #1

    WTB: 3x00 TB(65/68mm) LX9

    looking for a TB setup for my 3500 swap so need a 65/68mm TCE TB or LX5 stock TB, if you have the adapter as well then bonus

    posted in the wrong section, can someone move this for me?? Thanks
    Last edited by Forgotten User; 01-31-2014, 06:15 PM.
  • caffeine
    • Jan 2012
    • 1489

    #2
    I have one + a home-made adapter (not nice looking like the WOT-tech one). The TB is painted with wrinkle black paint. Lemme know if you're intersted/make an offer.
    '89 Firebird, 3500 Turbo, T56, 9-bolt/4.11
    '86 Fiero, 3500, 4-speed

    Comment

    • Forgotten User
      Banned
      • Feb 2013
      • 86

      #3
      I might be interested, think I may of found a TCE unit though so just waiting on that as i would prefer it

      Comment

      • UberFail
        • Jul 2010
        • 16

        #4
        lmk if you want a stocker TB _HeC_ I have a few in the garage that I'll sell cheap to ya man.

        Comment

        • bashmanx
          • Jan 2011
          • 41

          #5
          Are you still selling that throttle body and adapter? I am interested if you are. Let me know. Thanks, Brett

          Originally posted by UberFail View Post
          lmk if you want a stocker TB _HeC_ I have a few in the garage that I'll sell cheap to ya man.

          Comment

          Working...