FS: 3400 top end items its gotta go

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FallenZ24
    • Nov 2005
    • 178

    #31
    Originally posted by gboogie99
    the injectors are the ones with red bands on them...somebody asked me that.
    Do the injectors look like this?

    1987 Fiero SE/Fastback - 3500 Turbo / OBD1 / '92 FWD Getrag 282

    Comment

    • gboogie99
      they still can't catch me
      • Nov 2005
      • 348

      #32
      no they look like this

      still have these left... get 'em outta here


      (1) 3100 upper manifold w/ writing - make offer and get it outta here!
      (1 set)fuel rail & 6 injectors $45 shipped
      (1) 3400 coil pack $15 shipped
      (1) 3.1 turbo x-over w/o flange - make offer

      Comment

      • gboogie99
        they still can't catch me
        • Nov 2005
        • 348

        #33

        Comment

        • gboogie99
          they still can't catch me
          • Nov 2005
          • 348

          #34
          Still got these... BTW the wedding was wonderful


          (1) 3100 upper manifold w/ writing - make offer and get it outta here!
          (1) 3400 coil pack $15 shipped

          Comment

          • ikessky
            • Oct 2003
            • 614

            #35
            I sent you a PM to get some pictures of the UIM, but I assumed you were to busy with the wedding. Now that it's over, would you send me some pics of the intake. I may take it off your hands.

            Comment

            • gboogie99
              they still can't catch me
              • Nov 2005
              • 348

              #36
              sure, i can get you those tonight

              Comment

              • gboogie99
                they still can't catch me
                • Nov 2005
                • 348

                #37

                Comment

                • GinoBeats
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 145

                  #38
                  I want to pick up those 3400 injectors, let me know if they are still available and lets work it out
                  http://www.v6z24.com/registry/ginobeats/
                  http://www.v6z24.com/registry/ginobeats/2

                  Comment

                  • gboogie99
                    they still can't catch me
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 348

                    #39
                    still got em

                    Comment

                    • IsaacHayes
                      Mr. Orange.
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 6030

                      #40
                      EDIT: I didn't realize there was 2 pages of this thread. I thought I was missing something as I read it before.... Shhheeesh call me stupid! Nevermind!
                      sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
                      1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
                      16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
                      Original L82 Longblock
                      with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
                      Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

                      Comment

                      • gboogie99
                        they still can't catch me
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 348

                        #41
                        still got these bad boys

                        (1 set)fuel rail & 6 injectors $45 shipped
                        (1) 3400 coil pack $15 shipped

                        Comment

                        • gboogie99
                          they still can't catch me
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 348

                          #42
                          oh yeah,

                          98 grand am computer $30 shipped

                          Comment

                          Working...